Hse & quality Policy
Health, Safety, and the Environment (HSE)
- Health and safety is a top priority. Not only do we have a fundamental commitment to it – we continuously strive to create new standards of excellence.
- Our approach to health and safety is based on the idea of personal commitment and individual empowerment. We believe everyone has a right to return home safely every day and a duty to take care of themselves and those around them.
- By making health and safety a priority we continue to play our part in improving workplaces for our employees, clients, partners and the public.
- We concentrate on basic issues which, together with a strong focus on health and safety leadership, result in regular reductions in our Accident Incidence Rate (AIR) and lead to Zero Harm.
- Our teams all work towards a series of objectives and targets that encompass safety, health and environment issues to ensure that HEC Group sustainability aspirations are fully supported. Our target AIR is zero.
- Our Positive Safety Leadership encourages our team members to actively discuss safety issues, and our monitoring suggests that this is increasing the number of health and safety discussions taking place.
We’re committed to achieving Zero Harm across our businesses.